CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. GENERAL. All orders accepted by Bentong Durians, registered as “TTW Green Ventures Sdn Bhd”, herein after called the Company, and all goods which are supplied, sold, delivered or exchanged for other goods are subject to the Conditions set out below. These Conditions shall govern all sales of the Company’s goods to the exclusion of any inconsistent terms or conditions proposed by the customer, whether in the customer’s Order, correspondence or otherwise, unless such are specifically agreed to in writing by a Director or Manager or Proprietor of the Company.
2. QUOTATIONS whether given verbally or in writing or in advertisements do not constitute an offer by the Company and no order from a customer shall create a binding contract until accepted in writing, either by SMS, social media/instant messanging (e.g. Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram) or email by the Company.
3. ORDERS whether verbal, telephoned, emailed or via social media/instant messanging must be confirmed in writing by the customer otherwise the Company accepts no responsibility for errors or subsequent misunderstandings. Goods which are supplied as a result of an incorrect order will not be accepted for return and credit.
4. CATALOGUES. Price Lists and other advertisement matter are only an indication of the type of goods offered and no prices or other particulars contained therein shall be binding on the Company.
5. PRICES quoted are subject to alteration without prior notice depending on market rate and other factors at Company’s sole discretion.
6. DESPATCH & DELIVERY. Orders placed before 6pm will be delivered by the next day; any orders placed after 6pm will be delivered 2 days (T+2) after the order. Any times quoted above and within our website, verbal and text communications are estimates only and the Company shall not be liable for failure to despatch/deliver within such time.
7. FITNESS. As the Company has no control over the methods, conditions and particular purposes in which and for which the goods that it supplies are used, the Company excludes all conditions, express or implied by statute or otherwise as to the fitness or any of its goods for any particular purpose.
8. CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable whether in contract or in tort for loss of profits or contracts or for any consequential loss, injury or damage or personal injuries to any person whatsoever arising from the use. application or storage of any of the goods supplied by the Company.
9. PAYMENTS. 1) Unless otherwise specified by the Company, payment for any purchase is due within 2 days after the date of delivery. 2) In addition to other remedies the Company reserves the right to charge interest on delayed payments from the due date of payment on a day to day basis at 18% per annum.
10. TECHNICAL ADVICE & CO-OPERATION. The Company is not to be liable, contractually or otherwise in respect of any health advice or assistance given before or after the formation of any contract.
11. LEGAL CONSTRUCTION. The Contract of Sale shall be deemed to be made in Malaysia and shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia for all purposes.
12. CHANGE to terms and conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. The company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our services via this website, social media or other online platforms following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
13. EXCHANGE policy. Subjected to the Company’s sole discretion, a like-for-like exchange is allowed based on the following conditions:
1) Fruits that are between 20%~50% unripe, rotten, infested with borer pests shall be entitled to a complimentary supplement of a similar product amounting to 50% of the fruit’s sold value. 2) Fruits that are 50% or more unripe, rotten, infested with borer pests shall be entitled to replacement of a similar product amounting to 100% of the fruit’s sold value. 3) This Exchange Policy is subject to availability of product. If no product is available for replacement, a product of similar value may be used as replacement, upon confirmation by both the Company and customer. 4) A clear picture or video of the defective/spoiled fruit has to be communicated to the Company via Whatsapp, email or social media messaging within 24 hours of the customer receiving the product to qualify for this exchange policy.